[subsurface] Prettier profile colors (#89)

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Thu Dec 1 03:26:23 PST 2011

On 28.11.11 23:16, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Nonono. You have one table that maps colors to RGBA.
> You have a second table that has as indices the values of color_t and
> then two elements, one the screen color, one the printer color.
>
> So if someone inserts a new color, they'll insert it in the first table,
> but that doesn't change the fact that the SAC colors and VELOCITY colors
> in the second table are still a continuous set of entries.

Ok, I believe I've fixed all of the issues you guys pointed out and
added it to the pull request.  If there are any outstanding issues,
please tell.

>>> Cool!  I got the build going again, by the way, so I'm looking at it
>>> again.  Had to add "-framework CoreFoundation" when linking.  I didn't
>>> have to that at my other machine.  Hmm.
> I don't need that here, either. What's different between this system and
> your other? Mine is an iMac with Lion.

The OS (Lion), Xcode (4.2.1) and GCC (4.2.1) versions are identical.
I'll have to look more into it, or just add the -framework to the
macos-specific part of the Makefile.  It doesn't seem to hurt
compilation on the computer that doesn't need it.

Henrik