Bug: Cylinder editor doesn't honor sorting

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Sun Dec 11 12:37:10 PST 2011

On 11.12.11 21:27, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> But I fixed the "it doesn't update the value after editing" bug.

Great!

> I also did your "European common cylinders", although I did it
> differently from your patch, and I kind of disagree with the list. A
> few comments about it in the changelog, but in the meantime you should
> find the standard sizes there.

Yeah, your solution looks better.  I just went along with what was
already there :P

By the way, the list at least works pretty well for the Nordic
countries.  Once in a while I see the occational D12/200 up here as
well, in addition to 18/200's and 18/232's.  But you're right, the list
shouldn't be too long.  And a twinset checkbox is probably a good idea.

Henrik