User documentation (was: Bug: Cylinder editor doesn't honor sorting)

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 21:17:53 PST 2011

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 3:13 AM, Jacco van Koll <jacco.van.koll at gmail.com>wrote:

> Bye the way, I would like to volunteer to write a 'user manual' for
> the program, as it is now, and grows.....

The  appendix describing supported dive computers should include all the
computers that libdivecomputer supports:
http://www.divesoftware.org/libdc/index.html. E.g. the D9 handler supports
also D4, D6 and some others. (Having all the computers listed on Subsurface
import gui would also be nice but that probably makes the interface way too
messy?)

Import from other divelog software (currently Suunto Dive Manager and
JDiveLog) could also be mentioned in the documentation.

miika