[issue] blank dive->location values update from a newly set location value

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 21:29:40 PDT 2011

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 6:18 AM, Linus Torvalds <
torvalds at linux-foundation.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 8:49 PM, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > a small bug / issue:
> >
> > i've recorded an animated gif. you can check it in your browser (700kb):
> > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1627980/subsurface/subsurface_bug0.gif
>
> Heh. I can certainly reproduce that. It seems to be tied to just the
> case of a dive not having had a location before, and I think it's
> simply that we don't correctly clear the combo box data for that case.
>
> Let me check.

Don't fix it, this will be very useful when  I go on my next dive trip with
plenty of dives in same location ;). But if you have to change it, how
about an option to set this kind of information on import to all the new
dives (at least location and buddy).

miika