From JDiveLog to Subsurface

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 07:46:00 EDT 2011

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 10:27 PM, Linus Torvalds <
torvalds at linux-foundation.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 1:15 PM, Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Here is some code that uses the JDiveLog XSLT to import the logs to
> > subsurface.
>
> Ok, that probably won't work as-is (install issues, does libxslt work
> fine for the windows/macos builds, etc), but it certainly looks like a
> fairly nice way to handle the random import issues.

I believe that libxslt works on windows and macos but have no way to test
it (I tried to cross compile the original version for windows but got an
error even with that: unrecognized option ‘-pthread’).

I have attached a slightly modified version that does not compile the XSLT
stuff in if libxslt is missing and installs the xslt files in Linux to
/usr/share/subsurface. I tried to make it so that it won't mess up the
installation on other environments but as said cannot test it on these
environments.

Testing and tuning for Windows and OSX needs support from someone with
access and knowledge of these OSs.

miika