[subsurface] Prettier profile colors (#89)

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Mon Nov 28 14:08:55 PST 2011

On 28.11.11 22:42, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> I guess the grid color should be more visible.  Not too much, though, it
> was really too verbose in the previous version.
> Not sure you have broad agreement on that statement :-)

grumble grumble grumle.

> Understood - but that's the next thing you should do. Remember, you can
> do math with enums, so you can simply change the sac and velocity index
> calculations to add the base index of the first correspondong enum.
> Should be straight forward.

Yup.  But it feels wrong somehow, what if someone adds a color in the
middle of the enum, breaking the order of things?  Guess I'll just
comment properly.

>> Good thinking.
>>
>> I was planning to work some more on the patch tonight, but I cannot get
>> anything to build at home right now.   Worked like a charm at work.
>> Bah.  Feel free to fix my mess if you want :)
> I doubt I'll get to that today - I'm playing around with more changes
> for the Mac version to look more "Mac like" :-)

Cool!  I got the build going again, by the way, so I'm looking at it
again.  Had to add "-framework CoreFoundation" when linking.  I didn't
have to that at my other machine.  Hmm.

Henrik