Subsurface build instructions on MacOSX

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Sun Oct 16 17:39:15 EDT 2011

On 12.10.11 17:14, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:
> I'm no expert on this, but a standard mac application is installed as
> an app folder [1] under /Applications.  The minimum content is
> something like this:
>
> Subsurface.app/Contents/Info.plist
> Subsurface.app/Contents/MacOS/subsurface
> Subsurface.app/Contents/PkgInfo
> Subsurface.app/Contents/Resources/Subsurface.icns

I've added an "install-macosx" target in
https://github.com/henrik242/subsurface/commit/cc9e2f8db2b2cad10d8fc9564dc297415e7dc5e5.
It installs subsurface as a regular mac application.

I don't really know if a separate install target is the way to go, but I
guess some mac users would like the regular unixy install target as well.

Cheers,
Henrik