First time subsurace usage surprises

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Thu Aug 2 08:59:21 PDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-08-02 at 06:21 +0300, Miika Turkia wrote:
> - If all the selected dives have same info in them (like Buddy),
> pre-filling that information would be useful
> - By default empty fields should not clear already filled information
> from dives. E.g. I might have inserted Dive Master manually for three
> out of 5 dives and want to add single buddy to them all leaving DM
> unchanged.
> - Other information that should be included:
>   - Location
>   - Dive trip (currently not supported in subsurface but this would be
> useful for dive trip based statistics, similar to the yearly stats
> patch a while back)
>   - Cylinder size
>   - Weight system
>   - Notes (write e.g. info on wet suit for a bunch of dives)

Most of these are now in (except Cylinders and Weight and the dive trip
grouping). Attached is the updated patch.

Note: it still segfault once in a while, I am not sure why yet and I am
looking into it.
Note2: I will be working on the cylinders and weights, this can be
followed at:
http://ambre.pingoured.fr/cgit/subsurface.git/log/?h=multi_info_change

Feed-backs welcome.

Regards,