Comments on latest changes

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 22:55:38 PDT 2012

Generally I really like the new improvements. Seems to be working quite
well. However, I'd like to see some improvements as listed below:

- Possibility to edit dive trip info - e.g. give a dive trip a more
  sensible name than the first dive's location
- Merging dives into a trip (and maybe even splitting a dive trip into
  pieces) - a few non-diving days in a trip might still warrant for a
  single dive trip instead of two
- Double clicking on dive trip header should expand/collapse the trip
- Expand/collapse all dive trips - maybe using the # column for viewing
  all dives (as done with sorting by any other criteria) and date field
  for dive trip based grouping and sorting?
- Count of dives in a trip could be displayed on the first column
- Some indication on which divetrip I just collapsed, e.g. light color
  to mark the collapsed stack (unless all dives were selected and the
  trip remains selected after collapse)
- When a dive is selected and I click on add dive manually - how about
  presetting the calendar to that date?

miika