Comments on latest changes

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sat Aug 18 20:14:20 PDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:55 PM, Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com> wrote:
> - Double clicking on dive trip header should expand/collapse the trip

Ok, did this earlier..

> - Expand/collapse all dive trips - maybe using the # column for viewing
>   all dives (as done with sorting by any other criteria) and date field
>   for dive trip based grouping and sorting?

I just added it to the right-click context menu of the dive list. It
seemed to make sense there and was easy to do.

I do agree that it might also be fairly natural to do by clicking on
the '#' column heading, but I didn't know exactly how to do that.

Anyway, with Dirk's startup sizing changes and this, I'm finally
getting pretty happy with how the whole grouping thing is turning out.

                       Linus