Dive Table printing

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Mon Aug 20 10:43:57 PDT 2012

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 1:57 PM, Lutz Vieweg <lvml at 5t9.de> wrote:

> What do you think?

I'd actually prefer to just have a native "print table" instead.
Converting it to a spreadsheet just sounds annoying. It's not like it
should be all that hard to print a table instead of the (much more
complicated) normal dive printout.

Having a mode to just turn off the pretty plot (and just putting a lot
more dives per page instead) would be a first step. Either a separate
"print table" command, or an actual print configuration dialog (with
perhaps something similar to our preferences menu, allowing you to set
which fields you want in the table, in addition to the "plot or no
plot" choice).

                   Linus