Incorrect tank info.

Ďoďo dodo.sk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 13:28:59 PDT 2012

 Folks,

 after long time I played a bit with subsurface and I was few seconds
 close to heart attack :)

 Then I realized that it is something wrong with data import and my
 deep dives were really done with air and not Nitrox 31.

 So what's wrong:

 1. I opened XML I created some months ago.
 2. Then I imported new data from D6.
 3. And then I noticed that all my dives I dived with air had O2 31%.
 The dive I really had Nitrox 33 had correct 33% and later dive with
 Air got already Air.
 4. I double checked with my computer (being close to heart attack) and
 I found out that computer did use air and my decompressions were O.K. :)
 5. In XML file is for all freshly imported dives with air:
<cylinder o2='31.0%' />
 6. It looks like it was taken from older dives.
 7. I removed the new dives, retried to import and the same happened again.
 8. Then I imported all to data without reading older XML and the same
 problem. My last trip took the cylinder content from the trip before.
 Trip before took from 2 trips before. Till the air was not found.
 9. Interesting is, that I did not observe it always. In the past there
 are dives when trip finished with Nitrox 36 but next dive is correctly
 with air.

 Any idea what can be the source of the problem?

 Problematic log file is attached. I can spend some time to look closer
 at the problem, but some hint where it can be would be useful.

 thanks

 Dodo