Incorrect tank info.

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Tue Aug 21 13:50:09 PDT 2012

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 1:41 PM, Linus Torvalds

> My guess would be libdivecomputer changes. Maybe a D6-specific issue?
>
> Especially if it happens without even reading the older XML file.

Oh. I just noticed that your xml file contains location information
for the new dives. Which implies that you didn't just import it, you
edited it too.

In that case, it's probably the editing that is broken. There's been
tons of changes, and the equipment editing may have done odd things.

Does it look correct when you import things *without* doing anything else?

                    Linus