Incorrect tank info.

Ďoďo dodo.sk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 14:40:50 PDT 2012

printf on the mentioned place suunto_d9_parser.c:230 showed nothing.
It was never reached. But ...
I have actually problem to get any printout from libdivecomputer. What
I am doing wrong?
I have normal fprintf(stderr ...) at several places of
suunto_d9_parser_create, suunto_d9_parser_get_field etc,
but nothing is printed.

Dodo

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 11:09 PM, Linus Torvalds