Incorrect tank info.

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Tue Aug 21 14:49:29 PDT 2012

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 2:40 PM, Ďoďo <dodo.sk at gmail.com> wrote:
> printf on the mentioned place suunto_d9_parser.c:230 showed nothing.
> It was never reached. But ...
> I have actually problem to get any printout from libdivecomputer. What
> I am doing wrong?
> I have normal fprintf(stderr ...) at several places of
> suunto_d9_parser_create, suunto_d9_parser_get_field etc,
> but nothing is printed.

Hmm. I use fprintf myself when debugging subsurface, so it should all
work. Make sure you don't happen to run the installed version of
subsurface rather than the one you just compiled, or something silly
like that.

I didn't seem to have any problems when I just tried to import with my
Suunto Vyper Air, but that's obviously a different dive computer..

            Linus