Incorrect tank info.

Ďoďo dodo.sk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 02:44:52 PDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Lutz Vieweg <lvml at 5t9.de> wrote:
> On 08/22/2012 12:02 AM, Ďoďo wrote:
>>
>> Sorry folks, I am liivng in dynamicaly linked world ;)
>

> If dynamic linking was used only where it actually provides
> significant benefit, and not just because "it can be done",
> the world would be a better one ;-)
>
> (IMHO, it would be a good idea if subsurface included
>  libdivecomputer as a git submodule.)
>

>> So I do not understand how it works, because for
>> last 5 dived where I used
>

>> 4. AIR
>

>> the suunto d9 parse prints:
>

>> 4.### O2=31 He=-10
>> ### O2=21 He=-10
>> ### O2=0 He=-10
>

> That's odd, are you sure that you did not instruct your D6
> to use the "mix 2" during the dive?
> (In that case, the O2 ratio of "mix 1" and "mix 3" would
> be irrelevant.)

I am 100% sure I was in the AIR mode. I do not like if computer is
displaying PPO2, mix etc, so even after Nitrox dive I do not set a new
dive to 21% O2, but really switching to AIR.
But I was thinking about it a bit and one of possible - maybe odd -
explanation I found is:
1. Diving mode has higher priority then the tank content.
2. D6 has for tank1 31% as it was for last Nitrox dive. But since the
diving mode was switched to AIR, D6 is using air for the calculation.
3. The divecomputerlib detected Nitrox in the tank bud did not check
what is the diving mode - if in the log data exist anything like a
diving mode ....

Dodo