Incorrect tank info.

Ďoďo dodo.sk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 03:30:10 PDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 12:19 PM, Lutz Vieweg <lvml at 5t9.de> wrote:
> On 08/22/2012 11:44 AM, Ďoďo wrote:
>>
>> I am 100% sure I was in the AIR mode. I do not like if computer is
>> displaying PPO2, mix etc, so even after Nitrox dive I do not set a new
>> dive to 21% O2, but really switching to AIR.
>

> Hmmm... I think I remember reading in the manual of the D9 (and the D6
> is very similar) that switching from Nitrox to Air mode was possible
> only after complete desaturation - the recommendation there was to
> use "Nitrox 21%" mode instead of Air mode if one was changing from one
> to each other.

Yes, all Suunto are working this way. I have also Mosquito.

> But from what you wrote it seems that you were able to switch, did
> you do that while the D6 was still indicating "no-fly"?

I do not take it for one dive to desaturate computer to switch back to AIR.
What I wrote was just support of my statement, that I am 200% sure,
the computer was in the AIR mode.
Anyway if it was in Nitrox, then mandatory 15 minutes decompresion
calculated for Nitrox 31 and done with AIR (as well as entire 2 deep
dives) would cause a trouble ;)

Dodo