Incorrect tank info.

Ďoďo dodo.sk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 12:41:20 PDT 2012

Jef,

wanted files are attached.

So it looks as in subsurface and it is just confirming my assumption
that the problem is that only information
about gasmix in the tank are used to tag the dive.
Since my last nitrox dive before "problematic dives" was 31, then even
I changed computer to AIR,  the information
about mix was used rather then information about the mode - if
available of course.

I recalled that my last dive was with N21 - not possible to switch
Suunto computers back to air before full desaturation.

But information in subsurface is, that it was air. So just based on
the gasmix the type of dive is obtained. And that's wrong.
At leas for Suunto :)

Dodo