increase the font size while printing profiles and dive

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 16:32:14 PDT 2012

> On my Linux the original font is good and your one way too big. I
> guess some environment specific tweaking is required here.
>
> miika

looks like the font scaling on windows acts a bit weird, but i wonder
if it could go without OS branching for this one.
can someone on windows with a "file printer" (e.g. "print to pdf"
functionality) or a physical printer confirm this ?

i've noticed that different file printers output different font sizes
from subsurface, which is inconsistent with how other software acts -
various programs always have the same output when using different file
printers.

for now, not many ideas other than checking for "#ifdef WIN32" and
scaling the text up a little to make it readable.