increase the font size while printing profiles and dive

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 01:42:55 PDT 2012

On 24 August 2012 09:29, Ivan Habunek <ivan.habunek at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there anybody who does nightly builds for windows? I would be
> willing to give it a go.
>
> I've tried setting up a linux build environment for win32 binaries,
> like outlined on the subsurface web site, but had some problems which
> I don't have time to deal with right now.
>
> Regards,
> Ivan

here is where i can upload regular, native windows builds...:
http://github.com/neolit123/subsurface_win32

i have a script that is called just "package" in the subsurface root,
it zips the windows binaries (./subsurface) and dives (./dives) and
pushes to the github repo,
where the commit message contains the [date-time] stamp.

[resent to the mailing list]