increase the font size while printing profiles and dive

Ivan Habunek ivan.habunek at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 02:16:11 PDT 2012

On 24 August 2012 10:42, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:
> here is where i can upload regular, native windows builds...:
> http://github.com/neolit123/subsurface_win32
>
> i have a script that is called just "package" in the subsurface root,
> it zips the windows binaries (./subsurface) and dives (./dives) and
> pushes to the github repo,
> where the commit message contains the [date-time] stamp.

That was quick. Thanks.

Unfortunately, this build of subsurface does not want to open my
divelog xml file which was created with, and works with, subsurface
1.2. I get the following error:
Failed to read 'D:\path\to\divelog.xml'

In the meantime, I used one of the data files from the dives folder to
try printing to PDF. Attached is the PDF file generated by PrimoPDF.
It's not very good; everything is tiny. I also tried printing on a
real printer, and the result is the same.

This is all on XP, I use 7 at home so I'll try that when I get back.

Regards,
Ivan