pull request: fix broken save-as function

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Aug 26 15:30:45 PDT 2012

"Lubomir I. Ivanov" <neolit123 at gmail.com> writes:

> On 26 August 2012 22:58, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>>
>> The current code does bad things if you call subsurface with the full
>> path (or even a relative path) to your dives. This now correctly sets up
>> the Gtk dialog.
>>
>> /D
>
> i've sent yet another patch with a small OS related issue (strdnup).
> also, i'm pretty sure both you and linus are pretty annoyed by now
> from OSX and Windows - for what i'm sorry, or at least for my windows
> related reports/patches.

Not at all. I do build on Mac from time to time - but not when I'm
traveling. And I did the initial Windows port - just haven't kept up
with it as it's an OS I'm not really all that interested in. So having
you keep me honest and making sure that it continues to work is a big
bonus.

So I'm quite happy when you are sending patches. The strndup thing is
stupid, but that just means we need to work around it. Thanks for
catching it.