Request-pull print with no dive profile

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Mon Aug 27 08:05:12 PDT 2012

Good morning,

I have been working on a quick patch allowing to print the current
output but without the dives profile. This allow to print in one page 15
dives instead of the current 6.

It makes use of the "Dive details" widget Linus created. It is far from
what we could achieve but I believe it is a start.

Best regards,
Pierre

The following changes since commit
36fc771c9b96f8cdd8454657b5444ceb66eaa0a6:

  Start re-working the print UI to allow printing tables with no
profiles. (2012-08-27 17:01:00 +0200)

are available in the git repository at:

  http://ambre.pingoured.fr/cgit/subsurface.git/ print_table

for you to fetch changes up to 36fc771c9b96f8cdd8454657b5444ceb66eaa0a6: