Request-pull: Finalize the print-table

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Thu Aug 30 09:37:54 PDT 2012

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 12:28 AM, Pierre-Yves Chibon
<pingou at pingoured.fr> wrote:
> I cleaned up the print options as asked so that we only have the choice
> between the "pretty-print" and the "table-print".

Ok, pulled.

I also added a commit to clean up some of the code, and add the
capability to only print selected dives.

Right now the choice whether to print selected dives (or all dives) is
implicit in your dive selection: if there are more than one dive
selected when printing, the code just assumes that you want to print
out only the selected dives. But since it is possible that somebody
would want to print only one single dive, it probably should be a
checkmark in the dive details printing options.

The code is already written so that such a checkmark could be added
(it already uses an "option.print_selected" flag which would be the
thing we set by the checkmark), but every time I need to add some gtk
widget I go "Not again", so I just couldn't be bothered.

                Linus