new Uemis downloader

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sat Dec 1 10:02:35 PST 2012

On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 2:31 AM, Bearsh <me at bearsh.org> wrote:

> I just installed libdc from git and also did so for subsurface (master,
> v2.1-126-g79c2b00), then I removed my previous dive file in
> ~/subsurface/, started subsurface and tried to download from my Uemis.
> It says 'Init communication', then the Uemis goes into sync mode, the
> dialog prints 'Start Downloading' and then the dialog just vanishes
> without any other message.

This sounds like exactly what happens when the downloader thinks it
already downloaded all the files earlier.

The code should disable that logic, but in case that disable is wrong,
try just checking the "force download all dives" check-mark in the
download dialog.

And I'll try my Uemis too.

BTW, Dirk - why would libdivecomputer versions matter for the Uemis
downloader? It doesn't use libdivecomputer, and it can do the end of
deco without it, no?

              Linus