OS X 10.8 installation advice in readme

Robert C. Helling helling at lmu.de
Mon Dec 3 07:29:15 PST 2012

On Mon, 3 Dec 2012, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> Well, I tried the binaries with the Mares Puck Air - so some USB /
> serial stuff is working on the Mac… Do you have the right USB / serial
> driver for the cable that you are using? Have you tried the
> libdivecomputer universal app to see if it can talk to the Vyper Air?
> Obviously the Vyper Air is one of the better tested dive computers as
> Linus has one - but while he is testing on a Mac (just like me), neither
> of us run Mac OS on the hardware (I sometimes dual boot, though)

I can confirm that downloading dives from a Suunto Vytec to Mac OSX works
well for me (there is problem with font size in printing though). I use
the interface from http://www.smartinterface.de/index.php?kat=1

Best
Robert

                       Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
     stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de