Feature suggestion

Amit Chaudhuri amit.k.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 07:51:15 PST 2012

Nice when you ask for something that already exists....saves waiting ;)

I tried to obtain and compile and discovered 2 things:

1) I got a broken 2.1 release instead of what I really wanted
2) having figured out 1) and tried something else I realise I don't know
how to get the latest src.

Can anyone give me a one liner for getting updated source with git please?