[ignore report] Re:Latest subsurface (git) font problem on OS X 10.8

Amit Chaudhuri amit.k.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 07:58:38 PST 2012

Please ignore the problem report here.  I junked the original and started
from scratch and I have a functioning 2.1.  It lacks an icon but the text
renders fine.  Having done some more reading I think the icon piece is
probably covered in the make dmg instructions in the packaging sub dirs
read me first.txt

I had thought (derr) that I was downloading src for the latest
development.  That was very woolly thinking ...