deco code rewrite

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Wed Dec 5 13:15:22 PST 2012

On 12/05/12 21:11, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Will you do some testing until then as well? :-)
>
> Im Ernst - ich glaube, ich bin der einzige, der das im Moment wirklich
> testet und das macht mich sehr nervoes...

OK, just did some tests with my OSTC. Is there anything special I should
check?
The shown depth still seems to be wrong, are there already patches
included (in ldc?) reporting the salinity set in the dive computer?
And there is one serious issue: I'm not able to spot any deco ceilings
in subsurface anymore (which has been there before)!?

At a first glance I did not find any other anomalies and will proceed
testing with my Shearwater Predator now.

Thx,
Jan