Feature suggestion

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Wed Dec 5 13:23:20 PST 2012

On 12/05/12 22:14, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:
> Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:
>> Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>>> Jan, if you have access to a (license compatible) implementation of
>>> the Buehlmann algorithm in C, could you post a pointer to this list?
>>
>> Some good links:
>>
>> * http://njscuba.net/gear/trng_10_deco.html (An Explanation of
>> Professor A.A. Buehlmann's ZH-L16 Algorithm)
>>
>> * http://www.lizardland.co.uk/DIYDeco.html (DIY Decompression)
>>
>> * http://www.deepocean.net/deepocean/index.php?science03.php
>> (Decompression theory - Neo-Haldane models)
>>
>> *
>> http://www.oceanwreckdivers.com/images/some_introductory_lessons_about_dissolved_gas_decompression_modeling.pdf
>> (Erik Baker's original work)
>>
>> * http://www.hlplanner.com/vpm.htm (VPM References)
>>
>> *
>> http://dipplanner.readthedocs.org/en/latest/_modules/dipplanner/model/buhlmann/model.html
>> (A GPLv3 python implementation of Buhlmann)
>>
>> * http://users.on.net/~wittig/diving/mvplan.html (A GPL2 dive
>> planner, with source)
>
> Yet another good site with links to free Mathematica, VBA (!), Excel
> (!!) and Basic (!!!) decompression algorithm implementations:
> http://www.decompression.org/maiken/VPM/VPM_Program_Site_Map.htm
>
> I still haven't found any C implementations, though.

Cool, Thx Henrik, enough stuff to read for the next weeks (and even less
time for subsurface :-).
Lets add these ones:

- MV-Plan, source code in Java available -
http://users.on.net/~wittig/diving/mvplan.html
<http://users.on.net/%7Ewittig/diving/mvplan.html>
- Firmware Source Code from OSTC which is done in assembler and C, to
the best of my knowledge the C part includes the deco calculation,
available at http://www.heinrichsweikamp.com/#/de/ostc_2n/firmware/ or
hg repository

HTH,
Jan