deco code rewrite

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Wed Dec 5 14:40:10 PST 2012

On 12/05/12 23:28, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> writes:
>>> - also pO2, pN2 and pHe are wrong
>> that could be related to a similar libdivecomputer issue - assuming
>> there's something wrong with the gas mixes reported (or how we parse
>> them).
> Oh, for that dive, could you check what is shown in the Equipment tab
> for Cylinders?

See screenshot attached, seems to be valid from my point of view. Please
note that the Predator has different gases set for CC and OC mode (as
OSTC >2.50 also) which is quite annoying. Seems this stupid thing is not
only causing trouble when setting up the dive computer but now also in
diving log software. In my understanding the list shows the OC gases or
a mix from both lists, as the 8/70 has been in both (and the only one in
the CC list).

HTH,
Jan