Erik baker's buhlman plus gradient factors in Fortran

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Thu Dec 6 13:34:11 PST 2012

On 12/05/12 22:51, Diego Mainou wrote:

> Guys if you wish to add deco capabilities this is likely to be what
> you want to use.
>
> Plain old buhlman is a Gf of 100/100.
> TDI tables use (I think) 90/90. Most tech divers use something close
> to 30/85

Thx Diego. Just to note for any implementation which may come: Please do
not limit the GF to 100% as some divers are also using higher values (I
think I've seen x/150 once). Personaly I often use something like 30/95
experimenting with lowering the GF lo at the moment (meaning something
like 10/95).

Liked all the links for decompression theory posted in here very much,
thx a lot!

Thx,
Jan