Erik baker's buhlman plus gradient factors in Fortran

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Thu Dec 6 13:49:06 PST 2012

On 12/06/12 22:34, Jan Schubert wrote:
> On 12/05/12 22:51, Diego Mainou wrote:
>> Guys if you wish to add deco capabilities this is likely to be what
>> you want to use.
>>
>> Plain old buhlman is a Gf of 100/100.
>> TDI tables use (I think) 90/90. Most tech divers use something close
>> to 30/85
>>
> Thx Diego. Just to note for any implementation which may come:

Oh, and just another note: any implementation of deco/dive planning
capabilities would be a really, really, really good addition for the
Android helper app :-).

Just my EUR 0,02,
Jan