Odd icon behaviour on OS X compiled from latest source

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Sat Dec 8 10:07:00 PST 2012

Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Amit Chaudhuri<amit.k.chaudhuri at gmail.com>  writes:
 >>
>> But the only way I get the large icon in the About dialogue is if I run
>> that same way.  If I simply go to the application view via the menu bar and
>> start the application it then takes about a minute to respond to selecting
>> "About.." from the menu. ......And no icon.
>
> That's strange.

The about dialog icon hasn't worked for me neither for a long time.   It
kinda worked when I first made the macosx-install target, but things
have changed since then.

>> The 2.1 dmg behaved well on both counts straight out of the box.

Yup, for me as well.  I guess that's the most important thing: that it
works with Dirk's packaged DMG.  I might look at it again.  No
guarantees, though :)

Henrik