Strange duplication of dives

David Tillotson david at acmelabs.co.uk
Sun Dec 16 07:34:14 PST 2012

[Oops - wrong file attached! Compressed one added]

I'm a fairly new diver and have been using Subsurface as my primary log
tool for a while now (ever since I found out about it on G+). I have
been tracking master on a regular basis, and every new feature just
makes a great tool better!

I just found an odd new bug (or maybe a feature ;) when downloading
today's dive on a newly built version. I use a Reefnet Sensus Pro to
track my dives, which doesn't seem to allow me to delete dives, so I
rely on the drop-duplicate code. Today, I found that it was adding the
dupes, but putting them 1 minute earlier, and often treating them as
separate trips. I have attached my file, complete with the
manufacture test dives and some odd log entries due to leaving my
Sensus on the balcony in Mexico (I don't think I would be here with
real dives like that!).

--
David Tillotson