"Select Events..." versus "Heading: X°"

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Sun Dec 30 09:03:14 PST 2012

On 12/30/12 15:27, Lutz Vieweg wrote:
> Yes, just extracted the two corresponding dives from the .sde archive,
> find them attached.

Lutz, a little bit off topic, but is there a screenshot available for
the issue you described? And further on: Would you be able to post a
screenshot how the original Suunto software visualize this?

And if you happen to have any deco dive on the unit (the two xml posted
by you seems not to contain deco information) then I'd like to see a
screenshot (from the Suunto Software) of one of them also. I'm still
looking for deco profile visualizing for non Bühlmann models - no lets
be more clear: for models not based on fixed deco steps like the most
implementaions of Bühlmann.

Thx a lot,
Jan