First step in cleaning up cylinder pressure sensor logic

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sun Dec 30 21:56:02 PST 2012

On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:46 PM, Linus Torvalds

> Looks good, along with your nickname quoting fix.

Oops. I take that back. The nickname quoting fix is buggered.

The reason I thought it was fine is that I don't get invalid XML any
more - good. But that turns out to be because the nickname didn't get
saved at all - bad.

I don't think you call "clear_dc_saved()" anywhere, so nn_entry->saved
has some random stale value that can be true, so now it never gets
saved at all.

Adding a call to clear_dc_saved() at the top of save_dives() fixes it for me.

            Linus