Which of the subsurface git repositories should I clone?

Lutz Vieweg lvml at 5t9.de
Mon Jul 30 06:17:02 PDT 2012

Hi,

I noticed subsurface yesterday (after I got fed up trying to connect a SDM on
a virtual machine on my Linux laptop to my Suunto D9 on a USB 3.0 port... pure
horror), so I cloned/compiled/installed libdivecomputer and subsurface from
Linus' git repository.

Later I found that http://subsurface.hohndel.org/building/ points to a different
git repository, and now I wonder: Which one should I best keep in sync with?
(Especially if I want to contribute patches?)

Regards,

Lutz Vieweg

PS: I applied some minor local modifications to make subsurface compile also on
CentOS 6.x (which does not come with the very latest GTK libraries), but
I guess these work-arounds are not of general interest.