Which of the subsurface git repositories should I clone?

Lutz Vieweg lvml at 5t9.de
Mon Jul 30 15:32:32 PDT 2012

On 07/30/2012 07:10 PM, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 6:17 AM, Lutz Vieweg <lvml at 5t9.de> wrote:
>>
>> Later I found that http://subsurface.hohndel.org/building/ points to a
>> different
>> git repository, and now I wonder: Which one should I best keep in sync with?
>> (Especially if I want to contribute patches?)
>
> Both should be exactly the same. If they aren't, holler. When I push
> out my changes, I push to both.

Ok, thanks for this info.

Meanwhile I've been able to read dive data from my D9 under Linux -
great! - that means I'll have to start the ugly Windows VM only one more
time to export the log data for the last 380 dives... ;-)

I'll comment on some observations in a separate mail to stay on-topic.

Regards,

Lutz Vieweg