event type='16' name='unknown' from D9 import

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Tue Jul 31 14:05:59 PDT 2012

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 4:05 PM, Lutz Vieweg <lvml at 5t9.de> wrote:

> Any idea what these events are about?
> (Could they be related to the deep stops, which I activated for my D9?)

They do look like deep stops. That said, I think I have deep stops
enabled on my Vyper Air, and haven't seen them. The D9 should be
pretty much the same dive computer (admittedly in a prettier shell),
but maybe this is a difference.

In subsurface, you can filter out the events you don't care about,
exactly because some dive computers seem to create insane events (or
maybe the events are sane, but the dive computer does them for insane
reasons - like the Suunto "suggest gas change" event that is just
completely broken).

            Linus