Any people here with deco dives?

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Nov 10 06:31:52 PST 2012

On Sat, 2012-11-10 at 13:48 +0100, Ďoďo wrote:
> Dirk, you mean information from dive computer imported in to SF (XML)
> or some more detailed?
> One deco dive from Suunto D6 in attached.

This shows very much what I expected. You get a deco event and at the
same time an unknown event. I would love to figure out what that unknown
event means - with any luck it contains the deco ceiling that I'm
plotting with the latest code.

Could you send me the memory dump from the 'd9' program from the
libdivecomputer examples. And ideally the matching complete XML file for
the dives that are currently on your computer (simply close the existing
data file, click Import from divecomputer and then store the dives that
you get under a different filename - send me that xml file plus the
output from the d9 program mentioned above

Thanks