Failed import from JDiveLog]

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 23:38:49 PST 2012

Can anyone spot a bug either in the attached converted XML or in
Subsurface's graph handling? To me it looks like the conversion is
valid but I still get a graph that's width is 1 pixel.

I did a bit of experimenting by removing some samples from the dive
(especially the ones after the dive has finished) but didn't see much
improvement. Deleting a few samples from the beginning gave a couple
of pixels for the graph but still total fail.

You are right about the delta. If the DC does not report the sample
rate then we have to use the recorded times (which is of course
simpler than has to be done with the DCs that don't record the time
stamps of samples).

miika