Failed import from JDiveLog]
miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 02:20:47 PST 2012
I did spot the problem in the xml, an embarrassing typo. Anyway new
version of XSLT is sent to the list and should solve the major issues.
On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:38 AM, Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can anyone spot a bug either in the attached converted XML or in
> Subsurface's graph handling? To me it looks like the conversion is
> valid but I still get a graph that's width is 1 pixel.
> I did a bit of experimenting by removing some samples from the dive
> (especially the ones after the dive has finished) but didn't see much
> improvement. Deleting a few samples from the beginning gave a couple
> of pixels for the graph but still total fail.
> You are right about the delta. If the DC does not report the sample
> rate then we have to use the recorded times (which is of course
> simpler than has to be done with the DCs that don't record the time
> stamps of samples).
> On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:06 PM, Salvador Cuñat
> <salvador.cunat at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Just report I'm having the same problem than Diego. No lost dives, just
>> the time param in the samples is 0:00.
>> I have attached 3 files with the same dive (rec dive, no deco, no
>> stages, for simplicity pourposes), the .jlb, an .xml with the output of
>> xsltproc, and finally the subsurface .xml.
>> I'm pretty sure that the problem comes from the $delta definition, as
>> there are no DELTA param in the .jlb file. Then multiplying by 0 ...
>> There is another problem with the temperature as it remains in ºK, but
>> don't looks like a problem in jdivelog2subsurface.xslt.
>> Best Regards.
>> subsurface mailing list
>> subsurface at hohndel.org
More information about the subsurface