Mac packaging

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Tue Oct 2 00:20:08 PDT 2012

Hi Dirk!

Sorry for the delay, I've been away on a liveaboard in the Red Sea.  No
mobile connections anywhere near Brother Islands :)

I haven't done any packaging other than the install-macosx target.  I
remember you were doing some manual gtk library magic to package the
last release, and that seemed painful.

The new version of gtk-mac-bundler might be useful, but I haven't been
able to test it...

Henrik