autocomplete list behavouir

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Tue Oct 2 06:50:25 PDT 2012

Den 02.10.12 15:35, skrev Dirk Hohndel:
> I still think that  a lot of people will go back to the same places over
> and over again... I sure do - but then I may not be typical. My guess
> is that anyone who does local diving or has a favorite vacation spot
> will have a rather small set of locations repeat. And very few people
> will go to hundreds of different dive sites (but again, that could be
> wrong).
>
> Is there anyone with a really strong preference and a good argument
> one way or another?

I usually dive a lot of the same dive sites, just like you.  But we're
still just two out of a bazillion divers...

Anyway, if we choose one or the other, I hope we'll have a way of
maintaining dive sites in the future.  This way we can add GPS
coordinates, descriptions, dive maps...  And in that case, I would at
least want to have autocomplete on those.