Missing bold dive numbers in dive trips on MacOSX

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Oct 2 07:47:18 PDT 2012

On Oct 2, 2012, at 7:43 AM, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:

> Den 02.10.12 16:12, skrev Dirk Hohndel:

>>> This just came to my attention again.  Still not solved, so I'm bumping it.
>> Oh, I think I have figured this one out - I ran across it when testing the Mac packaging yesterday :-)
>>
>> The default font I picked for the Mac doesn't appear to have a bold version. Switch to something like plain "Arial" and this should work.
>
> Ahh, thanks, I see it now.  Dive trips has non-bold index numbers.
>
> But the difference is still too subtle IMHO.    How about a line below (and above?) the trip?  Or different colouring?

I did the bold number because that was something I could figure out - I definitely don't think this is the ideal solution. I looked into different background shading but could only find functions to change the shading of ALL rows, not selected rows. I like the lines - is that something gtk can easily do?