Missing bold dive numbers in dive trips on MacOSX

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Oct 2 11:10:11 PDT 2012

Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> writes:

> On Oct 2, 2012, at 8:23 AM, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:

>>> Are you going to send a patch? :-)
>>
>> I can't guarantee anything, there's a lot on my plate after being away for a week (photo editing! video editing! work's been piling up! visitors coming for the weekend! festival during the weekend! visitors after the weekend! meetings! meetings! meetings!).  But it looks fun, so I might take a shot at it.  Still, that might delay for at least a week, so anyone is very free to fix this earlier.
>
> I'll take a look myself, then. This would be nice to have prior to 2.0

I take that back. Given that gtk does the odd/even row shading already,
this code will end up having to pick different, yet theme compliant
colors that it can use to shade the dives that are part of a trip.

This is a non-trivial change that I will push out until after 2.0 is
released. Unless someone else can send me obviously working code in the
next day or two. :-)