autocomplete list behavouir

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Oct 2 12:29:05 PDT 2012

Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> writes:

>> > That's right although imho the user shouldn't even see the first one. I
>> > need to make things more user friendly.
>>
>> Things can always be made more user friendly. For now I'm looking for a
>> POC.
>
> Ok, I have a working POC (API only) which is available at:
> http://ambre.pingoured.fr/cgit/subsurface-companion.git/
>
> This is still very new so there is no problem to change things the way
> we want :)

Quick test shows this:

http://127.0.0.1:5000/newlogin

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on the server.

If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try
again.

(I am accessing this through a proxy, but the main page loads correctly,
so I don't think it's the proxy that messes things up...)