All Mac owners...

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Oct 2 14:22:01 PDT 2012

Could you please download and test the Subsurface-2.0-rc1.dmg that I
built earlier today?

It's at http://subsurface.hohndel.org/downloads/Subsurface-2.0-rc1.dmg

Should work on any Intel Mac (32 and 64bit) running at least MacOS
10.6 Snow Leopard...

The DMG should work like most other software - either run the app
directly from the mounted image, or drag it into /Applications.

One interesting question is what will happen on 10.8 as this application
isn't signed. I may have to invest the $100 a year extortion fee to get
a signing key for this to run on Mountain Lion... (I haven't updated any
of my machines to 10.8, yet)