Crash under Fedora 17

Benjamin nystire at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 02:19:30 PDT 2012

Now I can't reproduce it. The only thing which has changed was that I added
dive details (location, dive partners, cylinders, air and weight) to the
various dives. Even reverting back to the copy of the original data isn't
causing the crash.

The only change which I made in the preferences was to change the weight
from kg to pounds. Apart from that, everything is set to metric. Are there
any settings which may have changed at the program level because of the
additional data which I entered?